Supports Modern Backgammon
- Online tournament game (Play Portes, Plakoto and Fevga, wining score is set to 3)
- Report a player when (s)he abandons / quits an online game
- Fixes a bug in the Fevga game
- Bet on a player while watching a Live game
- Fixed a bug in the Fevga game that allowed a player to fully block the opponent
- Improve the code for collecting the chips
- Watch a live game
- Missed a live game? Watch it in replay (From the Statistics screen)
- Modified the Fevga game code so that a specific move is possible
- Fixed a couple of issues in the online game mode
- Minor changes in the Statistics screen
- New code for online game
- Better A.I. for Portes and Plakoto games
Seven games were added:
- Gul bara
- Acey-Deucey (American)
- Acey-Deucey (European)
- Tawla 31
This version has a new, easy to navigate, interface.
Starting with this version you can watch old games. In particular you can watch games played in the current month, but not tournament games or games were one player abandoned the game. In order to watch a game go to the "Online Statistics" screen, and then tap on a players' name. In the next screen you see the games that that player has played in the current month. You tap on a game and the playback is started.
The online statistics are grouped by year and month. Thus, on the first screen you see the overall statistics, and if you long press on a single player you can see some detailed statistics about this player in the previous periods.